- Papoose is open Monday thru Friday from 6:30 am to 6 pm.
- Papoose provides the best care at the most competitive rate.
- Our dedicated staff has the lowest turnover in the area, providing decades of experience in childcare.
- Hot, nutritious lunches are served everyday.
- Papoose provides a variety of opportunities for children to grow socially, academically and personally in a loving and safe atmosphere.
- All children nap everyday.
Once you are ready to enroll your child with us, please come in and see our director, Miss Tracy. We will be glad to take the time to inform you about everything you need to know, including the relevant paperwork. You can also contact us by phone at 708 422-1112. We always appreciate your visit!
Little children often get sick. You should keep your child at home throughout the duration of the illness so as to expedite the healing process and avoid getting the other children sick.
We understand many children have dietary restrictions due to allergies, religious beliefs and/or personal preferences. Should you wish to limit or forbid certain food items for any reason, please notify us beforehand and we will ensure that no offensive food item is served to your child.
Papoose accepts a limited amount of state assisted families. If you are interested to see if you qualify, contact Illinois Action For Children.